What is ISO 22000:2005?
ISO 22001:2005 is an international standard designed to ensure worldwide safe food supply chains and provide a framework of internationally harmonised requirements. It is valid for all organisations, irrespective of size, that are involved in the production of food and which are willing to implement systems that continuously provide safe products. For organisations who are aiming to grow their business, implement a well-planned approach to achieve food safety management system which will enable them to gain access to bigger markets. Thus ISO22001:2005 should be an essential part of the business strategy.
Benefits of ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 22001:2005 helps an organisation to fix and improve their internal processes needed to provide consistently safe food.
- For any organisation customers, shareholders, stakeholders are an integral part. Having ISO 22001:2005 implemented in the organisation instils a sense of confidence in customers and other stakeholders that the organisation can control safety hazards related to food and provide safe products
- By applying ISO 22001:2005 standards, organisation or business gets the capability to expand their business among the food chain process that improves the growth of the organisation and their business.
- ISO 22001:2005 provides a means of continual improvement to the organisation which ensures that the food safety management system is analysed and updated so that all activities related to food safety are continually optimised and efficiently implemented.
- One of the primary conditions for a strong brand name is the brand image that is generated in the market. With quality standards like ISO 22001:2005 certification in place, attaining a right brand image is quite easy. Marketing your product would be extremely easy too just because you have built a reputable brand image.
How TQCAS helps you achieve Unique Values of ISO 22000:2005?
Unlike other consultants, TQCAS focuses on delivering the unique values of ISO 22000:2005. This includes understanding all gaps that the organization has to achieve its objectives which are not only achieving ISO certificates but also achieving other objectives that help in accomplishing the mission of the organization.
No matter how small or big your company is, ISO 22000 can benefit you by sending the message to all interested parties of yours that you are competent enough to provide goods and services worldwide and this will lead to higher confidence in all your interested parties.
All stages of the methodology are listed below: