The training for Lead Auditor Course of ISO 9001:2015 can help an individual to understand, implement and evaluate the importance of each and every substance of a management system.
TQCAS will provide International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) approved training from one of its business partners for promising Quality Management Systems Lead Auditors based on ISO 9001:2015. ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor course will be a 5 day course. This course will provide delegates with an in-depth knowledge as emphasis will be given to practical application of assessment skills.
Topics covered in the 5 day Training:
- Introduction to Quality and ISO 19011
- Types of Audits
- Understanding the ISO 9001:2015 Standard requirements
- Pre-audit management
- Desktop Audit/Quality Manual Review
- Audit Programming
- Conducting an Opening Meeting
- Audit Methods and Techniques
- Syndicate Presentations
- Audit Design Activities
- Quality Audit Process
- Raising Non-Conformances
- Conducting a Closing Meeting
- Writing the Audit Report
- Audit Follow up Actions
- Clearance of Non-Conformance Reports
- Lead Auditor’s Management Responsibilities
- Auditor Code of Conduct
- IRCA Auditor Registration Scheme
Benefits of QMS Lead Auditor Training:
- All the people who have successfully finished the training course will be able to apply ISO 9001:2015 standard in any organization or industry.
- The person involved in the training will get ability to effectively use their interviewing skills and thus will help the organization to keep the right person for a particular process.
- Reports which will be generated by trained person will be accurate and clear post completion of the course.
- Trained people will exhibit knowledge and required skills to initiate and lead a management systems audit.
- The person will be able to gauge if all the objectives evidences involved in the process are in agreement with ISO 9001:2015
- With the help of this course, person will be able to effectively find and document the non-conformities which will enable him to take the required corrective actions.
Who should attend the training?
- Management Representatives
- Quality Directors